Who we are
Our website address is: https://silverfoxlabeling.com. We are an industrial label manufacturer and supplier based in the United Kingdom with distribution points worldwide.
This Website is operated by Silver Fox Limited (UK registration number 1318066) with its registered office at Swallow Court, Swallowfields, Welwyn Garden City AL7 1SA (“Silver Fox”).
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better and allow the site to function properly. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
How we use your data
We will only use your Information as allowed under the UK GDPR. The lawful bases we generally rely on for processing your Information are:
i. To perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
ii Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
iii Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
We will use your Information for the following purposes:
- To process your order and supply goods and/ or services as requested by you including such transfer of Information to employees, agents and third parties as required for this purpose.
- For administration purposes, including to monitor your use of our services, to collect and recover payments, to manage our relationship with you and to administer our business and Website.
- To use data analytics to manage and improve our Website and services.
- To market our services to you (where you have not opted out of receiving marketing).
Sharing your Information
If you use our proprietary software within a labeling solutions application made available by one of our partners (such as Beldon, Farnell and CommScope), we may share your Information with such partner.
We may share your Information with a third party to whom we transfer our business assets (which include Information) on sale or merger of any part of our business.
We may transfer your Information as required to obtain legal advice, comply with legal requirements, protect its rights and property, and the safety of its employees, clients, suppliers and others.
If you have requested information from us or purchased our products or services, we may use your Information to send you details of our other products and services from time to time that we think may be of interest to you. You have the right to opt out of these communications, if you would like to do this please send us an email.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may occasionally include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We do not share or sell any personal data with other entities outside of our normal course of business. However, we do use broad data analysis services, like Google Analytics, to view aggregate data about our website performance and other metrics.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you – we may need to extend this if your request is complex, we will let you know if this is the case.
- To ask us for copies of your personal information.
- To ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- To ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- To ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- To object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- To ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organization, or to you, in certain circumstances.